Friday, October 10, 2014

English Summer Camp Part 2


My 2nd Summer English Camp 2014
After finishing up the city wide English summer camp, I had another summer camp that I had to do for one of my other schools for 3 days. I teach at three different schools a week, therefore I have more than one english camp. I did english activities with my students, the co-teacher did not want anything difficult so for the most part, I did interactive English games. I also incorporated a rewards chart which they didn't really understand. At the end, they did....hhaha.. The student that accumulates the most stamps at the end of the camp received a prize. I had prizes for the top 5 students. I think I went a little over board but I was a bit excited. I should have just did 2 but the students love their gifts, but the students that did not receive the prizes were pretty disappointed. I encouraged my students to study harder. Fighting!





No comments:

Post a Comment